Air Conditioning Repair
Some of the most common AC problems are:
- My AC Unit will not turn on
- I am hearing weird noises and or vibrations when starting up your air conditioner
- Warm air from you registers or vents.
- I am hearing a humming sound and the fan will not spin
- Why do I have water around my air conditioner.
Reasons the Air Conditioner has Stopped Working Correctly
- No power to the air conditioner: When you turn down the thermostat and nothing happens, you may have a tripped breaker, loose wire or even a short.
- Worn out fan belt: A squealing sound could indicate the fan belt is wearing out and needs to be replaced
- Refrigerant leak: Hissing is the refrigerant is leaking. This decreases efficiency and is bad for the environment.
- Frozen evaporator coil: Constant operation at night, a reduced refrigerant level and poor circulation can result in a frozen evaporator coil.
- Defective fan motor: This can prevent proper air circulation in your home.
- Defective compressor: Air feels warm because the compressor isn’t working properly. This is one of the most expensive components of an air conditioner.
- Clogged condensate drain: Algae, dirt, insect nests and other debris can clog the condensate drain over time, potentially leading to water damage.
For more information regarding air condition repair in Winnipeg, please contact (204) 272-7619 (Local Winnipeg Number).
Check out our social networks for any specials