When to contact WinnipegHVAC for furnace repair:
- My furnace won’t turn on
- My pilot light is out
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace when starting
- The main burner won’t light
- The main burner won’t stay lit
- The blower never turns on
- The furnace blower stays on
Reasons your furnace quit working properly:
- No power to the furnace: When you turn up the thermostat and nothing happens, you may have a tripped breaker, loose wire or even a short.
- Failing motor: Squeaking and squealing sounds from a motor
- No ignition: Rapid clicking sounds indicate that the burner is failing to ignite. This could be from a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control.
- Main burner problems: Burners that fail to stay lit are usually because of a dirty flame sensor, a clogged condensate drain.
- Run Capacitor or motor: Blower fails to turn on after the burners ignite.
- Bad Air Filters: Dirty air filters is the primary cause of a blower motor running consistently. The restricted airflow can cause damage to the limit switch.
Furnace maintenance and furnace cleaning:
To extend the life of your furnace, be sure to preform regular furnace cleaning and maintenance. Replace your air filters regularly, and have your furnace cleaned every year. Also call a HVAC technician to properly service your <a href=”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HVAC”>heating and cooling</a> services.
For more information regarding Furnace Repair in Winnipeg, please contact (204) 272-7619 (Local Winnipeg Number).
Check out our social networks for any specials